Jaipur Fertility & Microsurgery Research Centre
110-111, Kamal Apartments, C-6, SJS Highway,Bani Park, Jaipur.
Basic (Conventional) Infertility Management :
This test is performed to establish whether a woman's mucus at he neck of the womb (cervix) is respective to her partner's sperm during the time of ovulation.
Post Coital Test :
This test is performed around the time of ovulation like the mucus hostility test.
Tubal Patency Test :
Fallopian tubes are complex and delicate structures. If they are completely blocked the sperm will be unable to meet and fertilise the egg. If they are not completely blocked fertilisation may occur but the pregnancy may be trapped in the fallopian tube and ectopic pregnancy may occur.
Test that may be carried out to see that the tubes are open.
Blocked Fallopian Tubes! Epididymus and Vas :
A great deal of fineness and perfection is required during operation. This could be achieved only by having access to the finest of instruments, the best expertise, near total bloodless surgery and under magnification of an operating microscope. Microsurgery has significantly improved the results associated with conventional tubo-plasty in female or recanalisation operations of Vas and epididymus in male. This is routine performed at our centre with encouraging results.
The Advanced Reproductive Technology(IVF / ICSI) :
IVF : In Vitro Fertilization
IVF / ET is a procedure performed for any cause of resistant types or difficult forms of Infertility (not responding to conventional therapy) but its most common application is for those women with absent, blocked or abnormal fallopian tubes. IVF involves several steps :
1. Ovulation Induction
2. Egg Retrieval
3. Sperm preparation & Insemination
4. Embryo Transfer / replacement
Achievements of Jaipur Fertility & Microsurgery Research Centre
- First to deliver IVF & GIFT babies (Test Tube Babies) in Northern
- First to deliver IVF triplets in Northern India.
- First to deliver an IVF baby through Microsurgical Epididymal
Aspiration combined with In Vitro Fertilization (MESA-IVF) in India.
- One of the first 2 centres in the country to develop ICSI
(microfertilisation in IVF Technology)
- Organised 2nd National Congress on ART & Infertility Management in
- First to Introduce 3-D Digital Volumetric (Live 3-D) Ultrasound &
Colour Doppler in India.
- First to achieve a viable pregency (>34 wks) following ROSNI (Round
Spermatid Nuclear Injection) with ICSI & TESE in a case of
hypogonadotophic male (after hormonal therapy)
- Highest no of ICSI deliveries (>110) in India.
- Highest number of IVF babies in the World in cases of Genital
- First to deliver an IVF baby through testicular sperms using
- Organised 1st International (Indo-German) Workshop on Endoscopic
Surgery in Gynaecology in Jaipur.
- First to deliver an IVF baby from 46 XY femal (A Genetic Male)
"JAIPUR FERTILITY" is committed to excellence in comprehensive medical and ethjical care of infertile couples through Advanced Reproductive Technology (ART: IVF - ICSI and Assited Hatching, Freezing of Human sperms, Eggs and Embryos), Advanced Endoscopic Surgery, Reproductive Microsurgery, Diagnostic & Invasive Imaging Science and Clinical Endocrinology. In short, JAIPUR FERTILITY is dedicated and committed to serve infertile couples in its mission of managing infertility through Advanced Reproductive Technology.